Professional Driver – This position is responsible for the safe operation of a tractor/semi-trailer unit. The safe and timely pick-up and delivery of products to and from client facilities.
- Valid Class A Commercial Drivers License
- Two (2) years/150,000 miles Class A experience driving a tractor/semi-trailer
- Good MVR Report
- Solid Work History
- Capable of driving at night
- Reading and writing skills sufficient to complete required paperwork.
- Ability to maintain safe and efficient control of the vehicle at all times.
- The driver must be able to assess road and vehicle conditions to determine the safety of continued operation of the vehicle.
- The driver must communicate effectively with customers, dispatchers, Federal, State and local inspectors/officials in order to represent the company in a manner consistent with its standards for quality and service.
- Ability to adopt to a flexible schedule